- Aetna – No AWCA Workers’ Comp Plans
- Alliance PPO – Name Changed to OneNet PPO 9/01/06
- Amerigroup of Virginia Medallion & FAMIS Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross/BlueShield Healthkeepers HMO
- Anthem Healthkeepers PLUS Medallion & FAMIS Plans
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO Plans – Out-of-State & FEP – NO OUT OF STATE HMO!
- CareFirst BlueCross/Blue Shield of Maryland PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice HMO
- ChoiceCare (through Humana or Virginia Health Network)
- Cigna Healthcare
- First Health Network (No First Choice Network – This is not the same as First Health)
- Great West Healthcare
- MAMSI PPO
- Humana and Humana ChoiceCare
- M.D. IPA
- Medicaid of Virginia (Virginia Only)
- Multiplan Network – EXCEPTION=No ValuePoint Plans
- NCPPO Network – EXCEPTION=NO NCPPO PERFORMANCE PLANS
- Optimum Choice
- OneNet (formerly Alliance)
- PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems) PPO Network – NO OPEN ACCESS PLANS!
- Southern Health
- United Healthcare
- Tricare Prime HMO – We must have child’s insurance card with us designated as PCP.
- Tricare Standard PPO – We are CERTIFIED but not contracted providers. Consult your plan for how this affects your benefits.
- Virginia Health Network
Plan participation is subject to change. Please verify plan participation at each visit.
You are responsible for knowing your plan benefits and requirements. If your plan requires a PCP- our facility or physicians must be designated as your PCP for us to file your claim.
Billing Questions Call 703-443-6717